The online Degree in Humanities and Social Anthropology at the UCAM is aimed at those students open to a personal and integral education, interested in everything related to culture, understood in a broad sense: culture understood as different types of cultural production (Art, Philosophy, historical and territorial processes, etc.); and culture understood as a logic that let you compare and understand, from the particular and the specific, the different visions of the world, forms of social organization and interaction between the different human groups and their environment in time and space.
Students interested in studying the Degree in Humanities and Social Anthropology should have a special interest in:
- Expanding their cultural knowledge.
- Languages (oral and written expression).
- Serving the community with a high ethical sense in their professional practice.
- Learning about the cultural sector and all its associated problems.
- Sociable and capacity for personal relationships.
- Interest and sensitivity to natural resources.
- Proactive, capacity for action and initiative.
- Open mind to mobility and acquisition of new experiences.