The professional areas in which Gastronomy graduates could work professionally mainly involve companies in the hospitality and tourism industry, as well as the industrial food industry.
Once students have finished their degree, they can work in five different professional areas:
- In the professional area of the development of techniques and production systems, and culinary preparation.
- In the professional area of the direction of hospitality businesses, managing and supervising all of the production processes and coordinating work groups.
- In the professional area of the design and development of innovative business ideas.
- In the professional area of assessing and consulting for the study and design of new products, in terms of innovation and communication.
- In the area of investigation for innovation in the food sector.