The Degree in Business Administration and Management at the UCAM has the following advantages:
- Personalized attention to students
- Reduced number of students per class
- Integral education
- Practical approach of the subjects
- Wide range of career opportunities
- Possibility of knowing the business world
The training given by the Degree in Business Administration and Management provides access to labour market through both private and public sector. There is a wide range of professional responsibilities or profiles that can be developed by graduates in business administration. The skills acquired by students of the Degree in Business Administration and Management at the UCAM prepare them to occupy leading positions and to set up their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
At the end of the Degree in Business Administration and Management you are qualified to practice as a professional in the following fields:
- Set up their own business (entrepreneurs).
- National, regional or local public administration and International Organizations.
- Teaching: teacher in secondary schools, high schools, vocational training centers or universities.
- Freelance: Auditing of Accounts. Tax consultant, financier, commercial, human resources, administrative assistant. Organizational consultant and information and management systems. Accounting advice. Advice and consultancy on other fields: town planning, environment and management of companies. Wealth management.
- Private company: Production Department, Human Resources Department, Administration and Finance Department, Accounts and Marketing Department. Emerging fields: Digital Economy, development of logistics, quality, and management of SMEs. Internationalization of companies. International management. Tourism management. Management of construction, services and industrial companies.
- Family business.