Reasons to Choose
Students will gain the following competencies:
- Capacity to carry out the full development of a construction and town planning work.
- Possibility to take part in the different actors involved in the construction work.
- Capacity for leadership and adaptation to teamwork.
- Critical analysis of architectural projects.
- Perseverance and ability to cope with the professional practice of architecture.
- Problem solving rigor.
- Accuracy when developing solutions to construction problems.
- Perfect use of the IT tools related to design and computation in architecture.
- The technical side of the Degree complements the humanistic one.
- Freelance architect.
- Designer or Director of Public Works, Rehabilitation, Restoration, Alteration or Expansion.
In urban planning:
- Town planning and management.
- Urban facilities.
- Urbanization projects.
In environmental aspects:
- Bioclimatic architecture.
- nvironmental impact studies.
- Interior design and decoration.
- Property consultancy.
- Editor of Reports.
- Expert Reports.
- Specialist in Pathology.
Civil servants at the service of government:
- Academic Instruction.
- Management, Consultancy and Works Control aspects.