Alicante to Murcia
If you’re planning to go from the Alicante Airport (Alicante-Elche) to the beautiful Murcia, there are a couple of options. You could go by:
There are taxis on the floor number 0 and 2. For more information we recommend to visit the website of Aena.
If you want to go by train, there are a some steps to take from the airport.
- First of all, you have to find your way from the airport to the train station.
- There is a bus that goes directly from the airport to the station; Elche Avenida Estación de Tren. The bus goes every 40 minutes from 06:30 h to 23:10 h, every day. Also, this service is free.
- When you are at the train station, you need to find a train to Murcia.
- There’s a table of the trains that go from that station to Murcia (every day of the week), with the prices next to it.
- The simplest/normal ticket has the lowest price.
- Visit the website of the company Renfe in order to book your ticket online.
3. By bus
- You can go directly from the Alicante Airport to Murcia.
- There is a bus each hour or half an hour from 7:00 h to 19:15 h (Weekends 11:15 h to 19:15 h each 2 hours).
- To see the bus timetables of Murcia, enter the website of the company Alsa.
- Last bus at 19:15 from Airport Alicante-Elche and 19:00 from Alicante Bus Station.