LINES OF RESEARCH
APPLIED COMPUTING, INFORMATICS, AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Multimedia technologies.
- Bio information.
- Parallel and high-performance computing.
- Mechanical computing.
- Simulation and material behaviour.
- Engineering of knowledge and intelligence systems.
- Hydrologic engineering.
- Engineering of planning and sustainability.
- Hydrologic Engineering.
- Engineering Planning, Sustainability, and Environment.
- Methodology and research management
- Research stay
- Participation in national and international congresses and publication of scientific articles
- Bibliographic search and analysis
- Production and publication of scientific work
- Statistics and analysis of results
- Research seminars
- Presentation of research results
- Presentation of scientific article
- Workshop for development of doctoral thesis
- Seminar for entrepreneurs