With Accommodation (Homestay)
(the transfer from the airport/station and the airfare are not included)
These prices include:
- Comfortable accommodation
- Homestay option includes 2 meals per day
- Apartment option includes only 1 meal per day (on campus). Breakfast, dinner and weekend meal not included.
- 25 hours Spanish teaching plus UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 2 hours of cultural course each week
- Unlimited card for city bus or tram travel
- Memorable Farewell Dinner
2 weeks course: 1 Saturday cultural trip
3 weeks course: 2 Saturday cultural trips
4 weeks course: 2 Saturday cultural trips
Language levels: The Spanish course is designed for beginners. More advanced levels of tuition can be taught if the class minimum is met.
Learning outcomes: We adapt our tuition to meet the demands and requirements communicated to us by our students. Oral and writing practice will be combined during the language sessions, as well as a dynamic teaching of grammar topics and overview of Spanish and Latin-American cultures.
Teaching staff: Graduate and Ph.D. professor in Spanish Studies, who are specialized in teaching Spanish as a second language, with a wide experience in this field.
Certificate of attendance and completion: Students who have attended 80% of the total course hours will be entitled to take the final test and awarded a Certificate of Attendance by UCAM. The outcome of the final test will certify the student´s level which will be registered on the Certificate of Completion of the Course.
**except for departure week when there is one full day trip
Full fees must be paid at least two weeks before the course starts.
Steps to follow:
- Complete Application form online
- We confirm booking
- Afterward, you will receive:
- Letter of confirmation *
- Accommodation details*
- Information about the welcoming
- Invoice for payment*
- Proceed with the total course payment
* required to apply for your visa
UCAM has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
- Click on the following link to make the payment: universidadcatolicademurcia.flywire.com
Other payment options:
Name of the bank. Banco Santander
Bank Address: Oficina Empresas, C/ Trapería, 72 Murcia
Bank account: 0049 6660 79 2616038051
Swift code: BSCHESMM
IBAN Code: ES03 0049 6660 7926 1603 8051
Name of account holder: FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN ANTONIO