Departmental Collaboration Scholarship
At UCAM, international students have a wonderful opportunity to obtain a scholarship to help them with their tuition expense. According to the student's academic background, personal values, and unique characteristics, they could be assigned a small job in one of UCAM’s departments, as a part-time student intern.
- International Marketing Assistant
- International Relations Assistant
- International Research Projects Department Assistant
- Multimedia Department Assistant
- UCAM CB (Basketball Club) Marketing Assistant
- UCAM CF (Football Club) Marketing Assistant
- Center for High-Performance Sports Assistant
- LFP-UCAM Sports Management Institute Marketing Assistant
Applicants must submit
- The students academic and professional experience (CV and portfolio)
- A personal motivation letter
Please send your request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
UCAM offers a wide range of sporting scholarships ranging from 20-100%, available for student athletes. These scholarships are reserved for premier athletes who are interested in competing on a national or international level while pursuing a degree. All applicants will be reviewed by the Student Activities Service and are expected to meet all standard academic requirements set by the university.
Applicants must submit
- A sporting resume that includes ranking, results, awards, and any other relevant information.
- A video that includes in competition footage and or highlights from multiple competitions.
- A personal motivation letter explaining why you would like to become a UCAM athlete.
Examples of sporting levels
- Basketball - Spanish Liga Endesa - 1st division and 2nd division
- Volleyball 1st division (female)
- Table tennis - European League
- Soccer team - 2B Division
- Additional Sports potentially approved upon submission of documentation
The Fullbright Program is one of the more powerful known instruments for public democracy. Fullbright candidates are chosen through a transparent selection process based on professional and academic excellence, as well as leadership potential. The scholarships afford candidates the opportunity to study, teach, and conduct research as they expand their talents abroad. Above all, selected candidates advance mutual understanding by sharing ideas and seeking solutions for global challenges and other areas of international interest.