To Master´s Degrees

If you have completed a Higher Education Degree, it is time to perfect your formation with a Master’s Degree at UCAM. Here you will find information about the Admission Process and the simple steps you must take to make your enrollment as easy as possible. Depending on your country of origin, the bureaucracy can be long and problematic, but we are always available to help you by phone (+34 968 278 786) or email

  • Passport
  • Degree certificate
  • Transcript of Results
  • Curriculum Vitae
  • Motivation Letter
  • English / Spanish Language Certification if not a native speaker
  • Questions to the candidate about their experience – academic/ professional, and their interest in the course and in our university.
  • Opportunity for candidates to get to know us – answer their concerns & questions.
  • Details of the course are given as are the conditions of the offer which is time lined for 30 days.  To activate the offer before expiry a reservation payment (1000€ or a percentage of tuition fee depending on visa requirements as well as the admissions service package of 300€) is needed.
  • Candidate receives video tutorial of how to do this
  • Fill out all basic information
  • Upload documents listed in Step 2 
  • Make initial payment of 1000€ plus 300€ admissions service package
  • Print out pre-registration form to bring to university for matriculation
  • Non-EU Degrees: all degree diplomas from non-EU countries must be legalized in the country from which the degree was issued.  This can be done through the Hague Apostille or the Convenio Andres Bello if applicable or via the diplomatic route by the Ministries of Education and Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and finally its Spanish Embassy.
  • All Degree Diplomas not in Spanish must be translated by a sworn translator.
  • All transcripts require no action, a simple photocopy is sufficient.  The transcript however should be in Spanish or English for internal processing by UCAM.  Transcripts in French, Italian or Portuguese are also acceptable.
  • When the university receives the confirmation of initial payment and the pre-registration process to step 3 has been completed, the following documentation must be sent by certified post.  The benefit of this is that admission to the Masters and access to IT systems is done before arrival and an added bonus is that very important documents and delicate such as Degree Diplomas can be left behind.


  • Checklist
    1. Pre-inscription form signed
    2. Passport type photo with white background
    3. Photocopy of payment receipt
    4. Attested* photocopy of passport 
    5. Attested* photocopy of degree diploma
    6. Attested* photocopy of language certificate where applicable
    7. Official translation of Degree diploma to Spanish
    8. A simple photocopy of Transcript


  • Postal Address
International Admission office
Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM)
Campus de los Jerónimos s/n, Monasterio 1ª planta
30107 Guadalupe, Murcia (ESPAÑA)
Telephone: 00 (34) 968 278 786 /


Remember that sending originals by post is never required.

*Attested can be by Spanish embassy stamp or public notaries, senior police or ministries 

Once the documents have been received UCAM changes the status to admitted and that grants access to step 4 of pre-inscription where the formal Acceptance letter (and a letter guaranteeing to help in issues of housing) is available for printing if needed for visa applications or for any other ending it could serve for

  • Once the full and final payment has been received and the university has checked all original documentation that was sent by post or  was handed in personally (legalized/translated when necessary) the student is fully matriculated and begins the course.

UCAM has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.

By making your payment with Flywire you can:

  • Track your payments from start to finish
  • Save on bank fees and exchange rates
  • Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night

Click on the following link to make the payment: Flywire